Thursday, June 27, 2013

Meaning of camwhore

"Camwhore" this word came to my attention when I noticed that many people (girls specifically) nowadays like to use this word. The first thing that came to my mind is the act of taking self-picture. Those people who can spend the whole day holding a camera taking his/her own picture. I bet most of you will have the same idea as mine but frankly speaking when I do some research on the word. The meaning defer very much from what I think it is.

cam = camera

whore = sluts (prostitute)

In general the word "camwhore" refers to individuals who perform sexually seductive actions(strip tease) or pose sexually seductive(naked or topless) in front of the webcam in order to obtain money, attention, or goods. The morale is that before you use a word please check its original meaning of the word. I do understand most of the time people doesn't mean it. Better stop using the word "camwhore" unless you really mean to have its meaning >.<



* btw, got read comment from fikiranterbuka. thanks for your comment. :) but no harsh word pls. It show your real attitude actually. Islam tak kejam. :) thanks again. Assalamualaikum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

free to comment..? (n_n)

Related Posts with Thumbnails